St Lawrence's, Little Wenlock

Location

Church Lane, Little Wenlock, Shropshire TF6 5AZ

About

For over 800 years a church building has stood on the site of the present-day St. Lawrence, for in the Forest Roll of 1180 there is a mention of Richard, Clerk of Parva Wenlock. The list of incumbents of the parish stretches back to middle of the 13th century.

Church Guide

A comprehensive guide to this church can be dowloaded below.

St Lawrence's Church, Little Wenlock
St Lawrence's Church Little Wenlock.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [447.7 KB]
Coalbrookdale Community Centre
Print Print | Sitemap
© Church of England Parish of Coalbrookdale, Little Wenlock and Ironbridge.